Where: PECO at 2301 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Register on the Eventbrite link before February 7, 2015:
You may also email Co-Chairs Marife Domingo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rona Magno (email@example.com) to register.
Come to a panel discussion on various transitions that one goes through in life, viewing it from an Asian American woman’s perspective.
1. Transitioning from High School to College & Post Graduate Studies - Preparing for the Future - Training, Retraining & Additional Training
2. Entry Level to Intermediate & Senior Positions Managing Family Responsibilities Changing Direction
3. Caring for the Elderly/Grandchildren Reviewing Options Pursuing Other Interests Preparing for Retirement
COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST AND LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED.
1. PARK AMERICA - 12 S.23RD STREET
2. KINNEY SYSTEM - 50 N. 23RD STREET
3. STREET PARKING